to your holistic journey
of the physical, emotional,
mental and spiritual.
A Maryland corporation, 501 (C)(3) non profit organization
Are you ready to transform your life? Create the life you want to live yourself.
One of the toughest parts about change or starting something new is getting the courage to take that first step. Reaching your full potential and happiness is achievable by all. Achieving your full potential is about committing yourself to the journey of self-improvement, not a single task but a process.
Why Choose Us
We clearly understand everyone is unique. At its heart, our goal is in you achieving your full potential and being the best person you can be. One of the keys to harnessing your full potential is helping you to connect the mind/body unlimited power to expand your level of self-awareness. Since everyone is different, you will define what your willing to do in the terms of success in developing your awareness. Awareness isn’t passive. It directly leads to action (or inaction). As you take steps to expand your awareness, you will naturally find yourself harnessing your mind’s power to create greater health, happiness, and love in your life.
- a - SPIRIT - We can heal the spirit and find peace. But this is not just simple faith healing; it includes intentional mental cultivation through repeated practice, including powerful and profound, tried and true contemplative techniques and spiritual exercises such as meditation.
- b - MIND - In the past few decades, there has been a revolution in how we perceive the body. To think is to practice brain chemistry. Your brain takes in the information, converts it into chemicals, and lets your whole body know if there’s trouble in the world or cause for celebration. Your body is directly influenced as energy courses through the body, delivering the energetic effect of whatever your brain is thinking and feeling.
- c - BODY - Are you aware of the effect that your thoughts have on your body, and how the state of your body affects your state of mind? At the root of all healing modalities is having your mind/body “connection” . Your body is a magnificent mechanism but it is influenced by your thoughts. Therefore, your mind controls the health of your body. The body knows how to rid itself of cancer. It can slow or reverse signs of aging. It can fight infections. It can repair broken bones. It can heal a sprained ankle, eliminate toxins, direct the right nutrients in the right amounts to the right organ… unless something in your mind tells it that it can’t. Heal your mind, your body will follow.
For Your Information
- Humans through out history have relied on natural remedies before the invention or modern medicine and synthetic drugs. Today, with the number of side affects to prescription drugs and over the counter self mediations; people are now…more
- If mediation brings to mind robed & turban monks in a far-away monastery on top of a mountain, stripped of any earthly possessions—you may be over thinking this! Meditation is available to everyone and anyone who is…more
- Things You Didn't Know About Detoxing.. the internal cleanse craze—and how to do it the healthy way. The detoxing trend, as championed by certain members of the holistic wellness community, is it really having a moment while…more
Pure is my place to escape and recalibrate....I moved to California a couple of months ago and am struggling to find a place that has half the offerings of Pure, whenever I come back to Baltimore which is often I like to schedule a half day of services at Pure...Read more
PURE has changed my life. Several years ago I had to recognize that my anxiety was severely effecting my life, and without any medication or training in coping it has been a real challenge to manage. It was strongly suggested by friends that I meet the people at PURE....Read more
Wonderful environment, caring people that want the best for you and aren't out take your money. I have been going for almost a year and started feeling a difference in my health after only a month which I have been able to maintain. I recommend keeping an open mind and...Read more