A body detox is beneficial to your health in the long run. Saves you money, too. A pound of prevention is definitely worth far more than a ton of cure. Our goal on is to provide you with useful information so that you may be more conscious about your health.
PURE brings for you two more enjoyable methods of alternative healing, detoxing and increasing your quality of life.
- Ionic Detox Foot Therapy
- Infrared Sauna
Detoxification is a vital component of any holistic or alternative practice. Since toxicity wreaks havoc on every system of the body, clearing it out will greatly enhance any of the
- Autism treatments
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Massage therapy
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Nutritional protocals
- Naturopathy, etc.
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Weight loss
IONIC DETOX FOOT THERAPY
The ion array technology results in only biocompatible electrical frequencies in water and you soaking your feet for approximately 30 minutes. Biocompatible frequencies elicit a relaxation response in the body. Concurrently, the electrical frequencies create an ionic field that cleanses and purifies the body through the healing power of ions.The therapy process ionizes the water. These ions attract and neutralize oppositely charges toxins.
The technology has been around since late 1990 and in commercial use since 2002 with a safety record to ensure you that you will never be exposed to dangerous electrical frequencies. After the process the user feels invigorated.
THOSE WHO SHOULD NOT USE THIS METHOD:
- Battery/electrical powered devices in the body
- A organ transplant recipient
- Pregnant or possibly pregnant
- Sufferers of heart disease had bypasses or heart related procedures
- Have seizures or other severe health related problems
- Skin damage, rashes or open wounds on the foot
- Under the age of 18 years without parent permission
INFRARED SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing plus prevention.Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the "hottest" therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance,an infrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals.Here are a few areas saunas help with:
Detoxification -- Relaxation -- Lower Blood Pressure -- Anti-Aging -- Skin Purification -- Cell Health -- Weight Loss -- Pain Relief -- Improved Circulation -- Wound Healing.
Infrared Sauna Benefits: Why Sauna?
Saunas can quickly and effectively help you get back to feeling amazing again.Sauna therapy has been around for centuries as a way to detoxify your body,but did you know that full spectrum infrared saunas can go even further by heating up your body’s core to a molecular level, where most toxins are stored?
Infrared’s deep penetrating heat is what most effectively stimulates metabolic activity, which in turn triggers the release of stored toxins through sweat, as well
as through the liver and kidneys.Understand, this is why your body goes into fever conditions when you’re sick — a hotter body increases metabolic activity, kills unwanted intruders, and stimulates the release of toxins. Viruses and sometimes even tumor cells can be destroyed in the face of heat.
Infrared sauna systems help us to purify our bodies from the inside out. Benefits of the infrared spectrum on the body include:
- lowered blood pressure
- improved circulation
- weight loss
- pain relief
- cell health/immunity
- wound healing
- oxygenation of tissues
What Is An Infrared Sauna, And When Should You Use One?
The key to making sauna use an effective detoxification method for you is weekly use.Using it once and awhile will help, but it is routine usage that will result in these long-term benefits.
First, it helps to understand what the difference is between traditional saunas,far infrared saunas and full spectrum infrared saunas:
- Traditional hot rock and steam saunas operate at extremely high temperatures in excess of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This kind of heat is
uncomfortable for many people, and it is not necessarily effective as it simply heats the air around you.
- Infrared light, experienced as heat, is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum and is necessary for all living things. Far infrared has the ability
to penetrate human tissue providing a deep, detoxifying sweat. Far infrared saunas are the most common on the market.
- Full spectrum saunas emit three infrared wavelengths independently –near, mid and far. At optimal frequencies, the different wavelengths can
precisely target specific benefits. Near infrared light shouldn’t be confused with ordinary red light. Therapeutic near infrared light is invisible to the
naked eye and has a consistent output without extreme heat or light.
Next, keep in mind that not all infrared saunas are exactly the same.
Key Guidelines to Your Sauna Experience
Here are a few guidelines for safe and effective sauna use:
- Pre-sauna session, hydrate with at least 8 ounces of water to prepare your body for an increase in core body temperature. It is best to maintain peak
hydration throughout the day by drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water.
- To get your body accustomed to infrared therapy, start with 10-15 minute sessions at 100°F every other day. The optimal sauna experience occurs
between 100° and 130°
- Gradually increase session length towards 40 minute daily sessions at the optimal temperature range. Our system has pre-programmed sessions to
accomplish varies things.
- Don’t be surprised if you don’t sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use, removing toxins and leaving you
feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Listen to your body and be aware of excessive detoxifying. If you begin to feel flu-like symptoms, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Post sauna session, drink at least 24 ounces of water or electrolytes to rehydrate.
- You can follow up later with a refreshing shower.
Ready to Sweat?
Infrared saunas are more effective at stimulating detoxification and gentler on the body than traditional hot rock saunas, steam rooms, and hot tubs.Deep, cellular sweating of the body is key to detoxify and energize your life AND it’s a great way to relax, too!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: For additional reading material on details/information on benefits and usage of infrared saunas here is an article from Jen Reviews by Jean Miller. Click Here